GST added at checkout. Includes Fast FREE shipping Australia wide. *Remote locations may incur freight surcharge - we will contact you if required.
For more technical information on surface preparation and instructions of use see:
Gripset P10 from our Gripset Pavement Range is a high performance compound that is designed to be applied over surfaces such as screeds, concrete, masonry and general cement surfaces to prevent the rise and entry of residual dampness and active moisture vapour into the built environment.
Gripset P10 is a moisture curing solvent free resin that dries to the moisture present in surrounding air and in surfaces it is applied to.
• Solvent free
• Single component product – no mixing
• Outstanding adhesion and sealing properties
• Vapour block primer to prevent rise of residual moisture from screeds, concrete, render etc.
• Surface enhancer on mechanically weakened screeds and toppings
• Primer for Gripset membranes on moisture affected surfaces to prevent membrane blistering
• High strength repairs to surfaces that are undulating or require high build patching (bulked with sand)
• High quality anti-dust treatment on concrete, dusty screeds, aerated concrete etc.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Excellent adhesion properties
• One part compound, avoiding waste of 2 part primers
• Suitable for internal and external applications
• Can be bulked up with sand for high build repairs
• Solvent free, odourless and environmentally safe
• Durable high strength finish suitable for surface coatings or other
EXAMPLE OF USES:
- Garage floors
- Outdoor Patio areas
- Brick walling near water features
- Indoor concrete flooring near wet areas
- Concrete steps and more
Vapour block Primer
Apply 1x coat of Gripset P10 at a total minimum coverage of 1 litre/8-10m2.
Colour: Slight yellow Transparent/clear liquid
Packaging: 10Ltr Pail
For more information see:
Need a larger quantity?
Click here for a quote on pallet loads or call direct on 1800 790 907.
Any questions? Click here to get in touch and we'll respond asap.